Make a difference, join with GreenPolicy360's global work
- The Global Internet and the Commons
- The Challenge of Acting for the Commons
- ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Beginnings of a New Vision, "The Commons", Inter-related, 'Out in Front' Politics
Environment and Security: New security policies beyond traditional nation-centric limits
Common Ground Values in Action
New Economics as "Eco-nomics"
Toward Community-wealth, Community-cooperation
- New Economics, People and the Planet Yes Magazine: Reclaiming the CommonsSojourner: Reclaiming the Commons
- Gar Alperovitz / keynote speech (Video) / AARP conf on 'Climate Change Resilience and Governance' - 2014
- Community Wealth Cities Community Wealth InfoGraphics Community Wealth Interviews Community Wealth Map Wealth Videos
- Anchor Institutions | The Cleveland Model | Community Development Corporations (CDCs) | Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) | Land Trusts (CLTs) | Cooperatives (Co-ops)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) | Green Economy | Individual Wealth Building | Individual Wealth Preservation | Local Food Systems | Municipal Enterprise | New State & Local Policies | Outside the U.S. | Program Related Investments | Reclaiming the Commons
- Social Enterprise | Responsible Investing | State Asset Building Initiatives | State and Local Investments | Transit Oriented Development | University & Community Partnerships | Worker Cooperatives
Earth 'Stewardship': Religion, Community, and Values
- ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Environmental Protection, Global & Indivisible
Mick Mulvaney, President Trump’s budget director:'
“Regarding the question as to climate change, I think the President was fairly straightforward —
We’re not spending money on that anymore; we consider that to be a waste of your money to go out and do that.”
GreenPolicy360 & Strategic Demands: 'We Intend to Protect the Common Good'
Environmental Security & "Thin Blue"