Each of us can make a positive difference stepping up & doing our best / Becoming Planet Citizens
How to Upload Files: Documents/Images-Graphics
Select the Original Source file(s) that you intend to upload to GreenPolicy360. Next, prepare your Source File content for uploading...
- Your source documents and/or images-graphic files need to be rendered in one of the GP360's wiki-acceptable formats: pdf, png, gif, jpg, jpeg
- Some images-graphics files will need to be re-sized to fit appropriately into the page layout. You may need to render several file sizes and upload these individually and preview until you have a page layout you approve. Choose a unique name to label your source file content
- Save your images-graphics so that they are under 800 pixels wide as a maximum size
- The allowed maximum file size is 64MB (Smaller/compressed files will load more quickly and depending on your connection speed to the Internet you may want to choose smaller/compressed files to speed uploads.)
* Note: Your content should not be copyrighted material unless permission for distribution of documents has been obtained and/or the content is allowed to be distributed by way of ‘fair use’ or other means, including Creative Commons license. Many government materials are available freely for public distribution and public-interest/educational materials are often intended for public distribution. See Use of Materials on this Site
After choosing/preparing your Original Source file(s), go to the ‘Upload file’ template form below and Click on Browse to go to the file content-doc/image on your computer or internet page location.
- Clicking on the Browse button will enable you to search and select your Source file(s) for uploading. Once you select and click the file(s) to be uploaded, you have an option to select exactly where you want to display your files within the GreenPolicy360 site
- In the File Description-Summary field below, use double brackets to link your content file to the Category page you choose for the content, for example, use a double bracket markup (i.e., double brackets around Category:Climate Policy) to upload a climate policy-related doc/image to the 'Climate Policy' category-topic page (e.g. here at Climate Policy)
- Use the template form below to upload your file: