Each of us can make a positive difference stepping up & doing our best / Becoming Planet Citizens
GreenPolicy360's eco Operating System: Tens of Millions of Visits & Shares
Connecting and sharing stories changing the world
- As interconnected Planet Citizens our challenge is to improve our Quality of Life and Secure our Common Future...
- Launch new initiatives, improve the environment, change the way governments run, impact and transform how businesses work
- We encourage you to join in, dream and create your own green stories venturing on and making a positive difference every day
- Now is time to go beyond old ways of thinking and shape new visions of our communities and our living home -- Planet Earth
Green360 Highlighted News
July 4th, 2022
... Our Challenge
In Democracy of Dollars ...
“Democracy doesn’t happen by accident. We have to defend it, fight for it, strengthen it, renew it.” It’s in the renewal, strengthening, and defense of democracy where you and I come in. It’s where achieving a healthy balance between individual liberty and the common good must be achieved, and we must insist on it being accomplished.
-- Dick Jacobs, July 4th 2022, Tierra Verde, Florida
West Virginia v EPA
- Click Here for a scan of news/commentary and opinion re the June 30, 2022 decision
Supreme Court environmental case decision -- and a coordinated, multiyear strategy by Republican attorneys general and conservative allies
- The Russia - Ukraine War Continues Raising New Nuclear Risks
- Visit GreenPolicy360's Colleague 'Strategic Demands' for More...
As War in Europe Takes Over the Daily Headlines
"Hand-writing Is On the Wall"
By Lawrence Wilkerson Col, USA (Ret)
Whether it’s sea level rise, unprecedented drought, extreme weather events, devastating and wide-ranging fires, dwindling fresh water supplies, food scarcity, multiple pandemics, or massive human migrations (particularly from the Global South), or any number of these occurring simultaneously or synergistically, the hand-writing is on the wall...
America must get moving now, not dither and doubt. The U.S. military’s risk factor equation is around 60-65 percent. That is, if the chance of disaster is that high, you buy insurance, the best policy you can afford. The risk with the climate crisis is human existence and the risk factor is at least 70-plus percent. Ask yourself what you would do.
These recommendations in no way constitute an advocacy for more overseas bases for the U.S. military, a supplemental to its already-over-the-top budget, or an increase in its overall numbers. In fact, these recommendations absolutely eschew even more stupid, endless wars that detract from attention to genuine national security challenges such as that presented by the changing climate.
"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."
- — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- #GoingGreen, globally connected, your 360 GreenLinks Action Network
Via Strategic Demands, GreenPolicy360's associate:
Biden's (and the World's) Imperiled Climate Agenda
Oil/Gas Seen at Center of Ukraine War
- Russia looks to its oil/gas revenue to fund its war
Big Oil/Gas Companies: Prices Continue Up, Profits Up, Way Up
Russia-Ukraine War Brings Disruptions and Sanctions: Oil/Gas/Fuel Prices Surge in 2022
(2021 Report) The largest oil and gas companies made a combined $174bn in profits in the first nine months of the year as gasoline prices climbed in the US, according to a new report.
The bumper profit totals, provided exclusively to the Guardian, show that in the third quarter of 2021 alone, 24 top oil and gas companies made more than $74bn in net income. From January to September, the net income of the group, which includes Exxon, Chevron, Shell and BP, was $174bn.
United Nations latest global climate assessment delivers dire news
Last line of the latest IPCC policy document: "Scientific evidence is unequivocal: Climate change is a threat to human well-being & planetary health. Any further delay in global action will miss a brief & rapidly closing window of opportunity to secure a liveable & sustainable future for all."
Nuclear Weapons in Europe ... Tactical/Strategic Background
- Security Perspectives, Security Demands: Russia, Ukraine, NATO, US, European nations
If one steps back and takes a broader look at the causes of potential war over the issue of Ukraine, the issue takes on a larger security perspective, i.e., nuclear weapons "modernization" and next generation "smart", "dial-up" tactical nuclear weapons imminently being deployed in Europe and other theaters.
The modernization of nuclear weapons post Cold War nuclear triad strategies, and the Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) era of massive nuclear retaliation with 'launch on warning' command and control to assure land-based missile capabilities to respond to perceived preemptive attack has led to a new era, one of so-called small nukes.
They are not small, they are profoundly dangerous to real security and the current European, East-West standoff over Ukraine, demonstrates how these next generation nuclear weapons are bringing on new iterations of nuclear danger.
Given the saber rattling, the threats of war, the failing diplomacy broadcast as near ultimatums and resorts to use of force, and counterforce, let's hope that behind the news that's public there's a quiet negotiation going forward to resolve the primary security concerns of the nations facing off. Foremost are nuclear weapons and delivery systems that are clear and present dangers.
#ActonClimate Today & Every Day
GreenPolicy360: Climate Pledges Must Be Enforced
How to turn each nation's climate pledges into 'effective climate action'
- Promises of international climate summits in Paris (2015) & Glasgow (2021) now require 'effective climate action follow on'
- Measuring & monitoring greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions with satellite missions can become -- 'Our climate tool working nation-by-nation'
GreenPolicy360 Siterunner - SJS / December 2021: Looking back to the 1960s and 70s to the beginnings of the Earth Science from Space missions of NASA and affiliated U.S. agencies, in association with higher education and aerospace business, the vision statements of Congressional leaders, recalling Rep. George E. Brown (D-Los Angeles), setting in motion the measuring and monitoring programs that have led to decades of atmospheric and earth systems data. This constellation of new space technology -- digital imaging, Earth 360° remote viewing, scientific observations, changes over time, trend lines, all can come into our hands. 'Drilling down', not for gas and oil, but in the parsing of data, now has the promise to provide essential ways and means to deliver a real- and extended-time knowledge base which can be used, effectively and we propose legally, to deliver on pledges and promises made at international climate change conferences and summits.
Let us do our part in continuing to expand this first-generation earth science vision -- space-based cooperative missions, initiatives and ventures -- that makes it possible to turn database tracking of emissions (externalities) -- CO2, methane, CFCs and other gases -- nation-by-nation into Climate Plan Enforcement (CPEs).
It is time to move from distant pledges to coordinated nation-by-nation climate action. Using best practices, effective nationally determined, and legally enforced operational plans, we can become agents of change making a positive real-world difference. As it is said -- "Earth Is In Our Hands", let us turn science and knowledge into climate action now.
The strategic demands for international cooperation and action is our generations greatest task and our legacy. Let us take up our climate challenge. Our time is today to enforce well intended, but extremely hard to achieve climate pledges.
Devastating News: Climate Change Impacts to Hit Sooner than Predicted
Climate change will fundamentally reshape life on Earth in the coming decades, even if humans can tame planet-warming greenhouse gas emissions, according to a landmark draft report from the UN's climate science advisors obtained by AFP.
Species extinction, more widespread disease, unliveable heat, ecosystem collapse, cities menaced by rising seas—these and other devastating climate impacts are accelerating and bound to become painfully obvious before a child born today turns 30.
The choices societies make now will determine whether our species thrives or simply survives as the 21st century unfolds, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) says in a draft report seen exclusively by AFP.
But dangerous thresholds are closer than once thought, and dire consequences stemming from decades of unbridled carbon pollution are unavoidable in the short term.
- "The worst is yet to come, affecting our children's and grandchildren's lives much more than our own."
- Time for Planet Citizen Action 🌎
Strategies of Resilience & Survival
Earth Science to Protect a Sustainable Earth
Q: What are the main science questions you (JPL/Caltech/NASA) hope OCO-3 will answer?
The big science question is about the movement of carbon dioxide between plants and the atmosphere.
If you look at the ground-based data, it almost looks like the planet is breathing. Plants in the northern hemisphere take up carbon dioxide as they grow in the spring and summer, reducing the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere by a few parts per million. In the fall, the leaves drop and carbon is released back into the air.
But every year is different... What we want to do is find drivers of the plant uptake of carbon and use that to better predict what will happen in the future. If we have a warmer, drier climate, will plants keep taking up as much carbon?
GreenPolicy360 and Associate Strategic Demands explore Earth's existential threat environment
GreenPolicy360's partner site, Strategic Demands / #StratDem
Escalating Risk of Use of Nuclear Weapons
- Looking Back at an Imminent U.S. Threat to Use Nuclear Weapons
- 50 years ago, as the largest US peace movement was marching, Nixon and Kissinger were planning to use tactical nukes
U.S. President's Singular Authority to Order Use of Nuclear Weapons
- Warnings from Today's Generation
- Planet Citizens, Look to the Future
- Can we kick our fossil-fuel addiction fast enough?
Planet Citizen Greta Speaks to the European Union
Climate News / Climate Focus, Climate Politics
Battle in the U.S. Congress between the Climate Denial faction and Science Advocates
- GreenPolicy360 / Strategic Demands / New Definitions of National Security
What happens in the North doesn't stay in the North
The Fight for Earth / 2050
- "It would be sad, and dare I say even catastrophic, were special interests to prevail over the common good and lead to manipulating information in order to protect their own plans and interests"...
- "The Pope took particular aim at those who reject the science behind global warming..."
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
"What's up with sea level rise?"
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Protect Life, Be Pro-Life, Prevent Extinction
The 8 Million++ Species We Don’t Know
By Edward O. Wilson / NY Times
Destruction of Life, Large 'Charismatic' Creatures & "Tiny Little Ones"
The most striking fact about the living environment may be how little we know about it. Even the number of living species can be only roughly calculated. A widely accepted estimate by scientists puts the number at about 10 million. In contrast, those formally described, classified and given two-part Latinized names (Homo sapiens for humans, for example) number slightly more than two million. With only about 20 percent of its species known and 80 percent undiscovered, it is fair to call Earth a little-known planet.
To effectively manage protected habitats, we must also learn more about all the species of our planet and their interactions within ecosystems.
The best-explored groups of organisms are the vertebrates (mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes), along with plants, especially trees and shrubs. Being conspicuous, they are what we familiarly call “wildlife.” A great majority of other species, however, are by far also the most abundant. I like to call them “the little things that run the world.” They teem everywhere, in great number and variety in and on all plants, throughout the soil at our feet and in the air around us. They are the protists, fungi, insects, crustaceans, spiders, pauropods, centipedes, mites, nematodes and legions of others whose scientific names are seldom heard by the bulk of humanity. In the sea and along its shores swarm organisms of the other living world — marine diatoms, crustaceans, ascidians, sea hares, priapulids, coral, loriciferans and on through the still mostly unfilled encyclopedia of life.
Do not call these organisms “bugs” or “critters.” They too are wildlife. Let us learn their correct names and care about their safety. Their existence makes possible our own. We are wholly dependent on them.
"A single kind of blue-green algae in the ocean produces the oxygen in one of every five breaths we take" ~ from "The World Is Blue: How Our Fate and the Ocean’s Are One" by Sylvia Earle
Seventy percent of the Earth's surface is ocean... here, in myriad life forms, "tiny blue-green" organisms are essential to preserving life on the planet.
"Tiny Blue Green"
- More than Meets the Eye, the 'Tiny Little Ones'
- www.tinybluegreen.com @GreenPolicy360
Listen to Nature, Nature's Ways
Diversity is nature's strategy of survival
GreenPolicy360's eco-economics: Next gen e-business
- 21st Century Economic Ideas in Development @ GreenPolicy360
Remember, facts count... Measure to Manage
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2021
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2020
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2019
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2018
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2017
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2016
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2015
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2014
GreenPolicy360 Archive Highlights 2013
About the GreenPolicy360 Network
GreenPolicy360 is here for you...
Across borders, our network of websites, social media, associates and resources provide "green best practices" for all seasons. Our green news updates and online database deliver local and global green eco-policies that are actionable 24/7/365.
We've experienced millions of page visits and tens of millions of views. Our Introduction Video explains how we started and our initial goals.
We believe green dreams and green values in practice can turn 'ripples into waves' of change.
Our GreenLinks global connections, #PlanetCitizens in action, is growing as many of us see the immediate necessity of confronting the climate crisis and environmental challenges on multiple fronts.
GreenPolicy360 was developed for use in all communities, local, national, and international. GreenPolicy lets you know how other communities are dealing with key green policy issues of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Use the models and templates here to craft green legislation/proposals/resolutions/ordinances for your local community. Use our online platform to build on what has worked in other communities and locations.
Create waves of change and keep on keeping on!
"Think global and act local! Think local and act global! It's all connected, it's all related."
How to Use the GreenPolicy Site
1) Browse our All Pages Index
- The GreenPolicy Index is organized into Categories and Topics and lists all pages and media content.
2) Add your Ideas, Green Best Practice... Add a Keyword, a Category and/or Topic
- (Note: New accounts set up option paused Oct 2021)
- Add-a-Page, a New Entry to our GreenPolicy database, Click Here
- We welcome your suggestions. Is there a new Category/Topic that you think should be included in our database? If so, email us your category suggestions - GreenPolicy360@gmail.com. If you would like to contribute green best practices content, consider setting up an Account and follow the model of current pages, organizing content into Categories/Topics. Contact us for suggestions and/or advice.
- Consult the MediaWiki User's Guide for information on using this wiki software.
3) Google Maps
- The World Map presents countries/locations and, as of 2015, is expanding green practices internationally, focusing on INDCs - climate plans and climate plan actions.
4) Browse/Search GreenPolicy360 through the use of a wide variety of Categories
- Find models for green initiatives/projects in your community... discover and share green ideas of what might be possible to introduce in your community, region or country
- Use this link to view all the Categories and Topics
- Use this link to search by Location and this link to search the GreenLinks network
- Use this link to view by Entity types (e.g., City Governments, School Districts, etc.)
- Use this link to view by type of legislation (e.g., ordinances, resolutions, etc.).
5) Searching the site on your own terms
- Enter your search words/terms in the left-sidebar 'policy search' window and choose Go or Search. You can enter a keyword, key phrase, or location, or anything you want, in any combination you want. Search terms must be at least three characters. The database will not search for two-character search strings.
6) A Note about the "background info" tab
- As we continue to develop the various capabilities of GreenPolicy360, we will provide more content as 'on background' information. Note the color of a page 'background info' tab. If the tab has blue lettering, then the entry does include background information. If the tab has red lettering, it means that it does not include background information yet.
7) Our standard style guide utilizes italics for quoted material and non-italic for original text content. For additional editing/text formatting help, review these Wiki markup guides:
8) To Upload Graphic files, click on the Upload file link in the left side-bar and follow the directions. Permitted file types are pdf, png, gif, jpg, and jpeg
9) In general, content on GreenPolicy's site is offered under Creative Commons CC BY-NC license -- Reuse with Attribution-NonCommercial / http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
10) Additional references about Wikis and GreenPolicy360:
Digital Citizens, Digital Rights Movement
- #OpenAccess - https://twitter.com/hashtag/openaccess?src=hash
- #OpenData - https://twitter.com/hashtag/OpenData?src=hash
- #DigitalRights - https://twitter.com/hashtag/DigitalRights?src=hash
- #InfoSec - https://twitter.com/hashtag/InfoSec?src=hash
- #Cybersecurity - https://twitter.com/hashtag/cybersecurity?src=hash
Planet Citizens, Digital Rights @GreenPolicy360
Links via GreenPolicy's Digital360 Network
- Alliance for Affordable Internet - http://a4ai.org/
- ArcGIS Open Data Platform - https://opendata.arcgis.com/about
- ASPI Cyber Policy - http://cyberpolicy.aspi.org.au/
- Center for Data Innovation - http://www.datainnovation.org/ - http://www.datainnovation.org/2014/04/the-economic-impact-of-open-data/
- Center for Democracy and Technology - https://cdt.org/
- (FB) https://www.facebook.com/CenDemTech
- (TW) https://twitter.com/CenDemTech
- (Wiki) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Democracy_and_Technology
- Citizen Lab - https://citizenlab.ca/
- Coalition for a Safer Web - https://coalitionsw.org/media/
- Code for America - http://codeforamerica.org/issues/openness/
- CommonFutures EU/Int'l - http://CommonFutures.eu/the-future-of-open-possibly-the-largest-open-network-in-the-world
- Creative Commons - http://CreativeCommons.org
- Data.gov, US Government open data - http://www.data.gov/
- 124K+ data sets as of 2015 - http://www.data.gov/metrics
- EcoInforma http://www.data.gov/ecosystems/ecoinforma/
- Dbpedia - http://dbpedia.org/About
- Decent Security - http://www.decentsecurity.com/blog/
- Digital Bill of Rights - http://jameslosey.com/post/79356515492/an-overview-of-calls-for-rights-or-principles-for-the
- Digital Citizens Alliance - https://www.digitalcitizensalliance.org/
- E Pluribus Unum, Dispatches on Open Government and Technology - http://e-pluribusunum.org/
- Electronic Frontier Foundation - https://www.eff.org/
- (RSS) https://www.eff.org/rss
- (Wiki) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Frontier_Foundation
- (Parker Higgins-EFF) https://twitter.com/xor
- (recommended by EFF)
- Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) - https://www.epic.org/
- Energy and Environment Legislation Tracking Database (US) - http://NCSL.org/issues-research/energyhome/energy-environment-legislation-tracking-database.aspx
- eQualit.ie - https://equalit.ie/equalit-ie-manifesto/
- Advancing the International Bill of Human Rights - http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Publications/Compilation1.1en.pdf
- Fact-Checking Projects
- Beginning with PolitiFact, the original project at Poynter Institute in St. Petersburg, Florida - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com
- Fight for the Future - http://www.fightforthefuture.org/
- Freedom of Information Requests/Government Attic (US) - http://GovernmentAttic.org
- (TW) https://twitter.com/FreedomofPress
- (FreedomPress Organizations) https://freedom.press/organizations
- Freedom Online Coalition - http://www.freedomonline.ee/ - http://www.freedomonline.ee/about-us/Freedom-online-coalition
- Freenet - https://freenetproject.org/
- Fundar - http://fundar.org.mx/
- Future of the Internet (blog) - http://futureoftheinternet.org/blog/
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
- Github and Open Data update - https://github.com/project-open-data - http://m.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/02/catch-my-diff-githubs-new-feature-means-big-things-for-open-data/283673/
- Global Digital Citizen Foundation - https://globaldigitalcitizen.org/
- Global Network Initiative - https://globalnetworkinitiative.org/
- Principles on Freedom of Expression and Privacy - https://globalnetworkinitiative.org//principles/index.php
- Global Open Data Initiative - http://GlobalOpenDataInitiative.org
- Global Partners - http://www.global-partners.co.uk/
- Global Project Against Hate and Extremism - https://www.inach.net/global-project-against-hate-and-extremism/
- Global Voices - http://globalvoicesonline.org/-/topics/digital-activism/
- GNU Project - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Project
- Government Accountability Project - http://www.whistleblower.org/
- Government Lab - http://thegovlab.org/
- GovFuturesLab - Reimagining governance for an age of planetary challenges and human responsibility
- GovLoop (US) training/social media/open gov - https://www.govloop.com/
- GovTrack - https://www.Govtrack.us/
- GreenPolicy360 / Digital Citizen - http://www.greenpolicy360.net/w/Category:Digital_Citizen
- Information Technology and Innovation Foundation - http://www.itif.org/
- Institute for the Future - http://iftf.org/govfutures
- Internet Archive - Wayback Machine - https://archive.org/
- Internet.org "Connecting the World" - https://info.internet.org/en/
- Internet Bill of Rights / Internet Rights and Principles Coalition - http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/
- Internet Freedom Festival (IFF)
- Internet Governance Project - http://www.internetgovernance.org/
- Internet Society - http://www.internetsociety.org/who-we-are/mission
- IT for Change (India) - http://www.itforchange.net/
- Linked Data - http://linkeddata.org/
- Mobile Commons - https://www.mobilecommons.com/about/
- Mozilla Foundation Webmaker Tools - https://webmaker.org/en-US/tools
- Muckrock News - https://www.muckrock.com/news/
- New Media Rights - http://www.newmediarights.org/
- News Integrity Initiative - https://www.journalism.cuny.edu/2017/04/announcing-the-new-integrity-initiative/
- Online Magna Carta - http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/mar/12/online-magna-carta-berners-lee-web 
- Open Access Publishing - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_access
- Open Congress (U.S.) - https://www.opencongress.org/
- Open Data Institute UK-Int'l - http://TheODI.org/about-us - http://TheGuardian.com/public-leaders-network/2013/oct/22/open-data-institute-summit-gavin-starks
- Open Data movement_Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Data
- Open Data Nation - http://www.opendatanation.com/ ("Smart Cities and Small Businesses")
- Open Data Research Network - http://opendataresearch.org/
- Open Data - World Bank - http://data.worldbank.org/
- OpenDemocracy - https://www.opendemocracy.net/about
- (TW) https://twitter.com/opendemocracy
- Open Government Initiative (US) - http://www.whitehouse.gov/open
- Open Government in Practice - https://openlibrary.org/books/OL24435672M/Open_Government
- Open Government Partnership - International - http://OpenGovPartnership.org
- Open Institute - http://openinstitute.com/
- Open Knowledge Foundation Lab - http://okfn.org/
- (Blog) PublicBodies.org - http://blog.okfn.org/2013/07/09/introducing-open-knowledge-foundation-labs/
- Open Rights Group - https://www.openrightsgroup.org/
- Open Science - http://opensciencefederation.com/
- Open Secrets/Center for Responsive Politics - http://www.opensecrets.org/
- Open Source @Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source
- Open Source Hardware (wiki) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source_hardware
- Open Standards Principles (UK) - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/open-standards-principles/open-standards-principles
- Open State Foundation - http://www.openstate.eu/
- Open Technology Institute/New America Foundation - http://newamerica.org/oti/
- OpenGov Foundation - http://OpenGovFoundation.org
- OpenGov Hub - https://twitter.com/OpenGovHub
- OpenMedia International - https://openmedia.org/
- OpenNet Initiative - http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/research/opennet
- Peer 2 Peer-P2P Foundation - http://p2pfoundation.net/
- Personal Democracy Forum/Media - https://personaldemocracy.com/
- Civic Hall - http://civichall.org/
- Piwik analytics - http://piwik.org/
- Privacy Rights in the Digital Age (Published 2016)
- Project on Government Oversight - http://www.pogo.org/
- PublicAgenda - http://PublicAgenda.org
- Public Resource Org ("Making Government Information More Accessible") - https://public.resource.org/
- RDF Standards - http://W3.org/RDF
- Reform Government Surveillance - https://www.reformgovernmentsurveillance.com/
- Research Data Sharing without Barriers - https://RD-Alliance.org
- Reset the Net - https://www.resetthenet.org/
- SafeGov - http://www.safegov.org/
- Save Internet Privacy - https://www.saveinternetprivacy.org
- Save the Internet (US) - http://www.savetheinternet.com/sti-home
- Schneier on Security - https://www.schneier.com/about.html
- Software Freedom Law Center - https://www.softwarefreedom.org/
- SpiderOak - https://spideroak.com/
- State Decoded - http://StateDecoded.com
- Sunlight Foundation - http://sunlightfoundation.com/
- (FB) https://www.facebook.com/sunlightfoundation
- (G+) https://plus.google.com/+sunlightfoundation/posts
- (TW) https://twitter.com/sunfoundation
- Measuring the Impact of Open Data
- The Forum on Information and Democracy - https://informationdemocracy.org/
- The Constituent (US) - https://The-Constituent.com
- Thoughtworks - http://www.thoughtworks.com/
- Truthiness Collaborative - https://www.annenberglab.com/projects/truthiness-collaborative
- UN/United Nations Promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism - https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/10/15/un-investigator-report-condemns-mass-surveillance/
- US Gov-EPA Databases - http://Water.EPA.gov/aboutow/owow/data.cfm
- VYPR VPN - http://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn
- Web We Want (World Wide Web Foundation) - http://webfoundation.org/2013/12/announcing-the-web-we-want/ - https://webwewant.org/
- WebTAP / Web Transparency & Accountability Project (Princeton University) - https://webtap.princeton.edu/
- Jimmy Wales / Founder - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Wales
- Wikiversity - https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversity:Main_Page
- World Summit on the Information Society +10/ - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Summit_on_the_Information_Society
- Worldwide Web Consortium - http://www.w3.org/
- WWW Origins-Foundation, est. by World Wide Web founder Tim Berners-Lee, "devoted to all people having access to the Web"
- WebFoundation.org -- "The Web Belongs to All of Us"
Green360 Popular Pages & Index of Files